Another week, another series of Fortnite: Battle Royale challenges for players trying to rank up, and have a shot at unlocking the mystery legendary skin at the end of the season.
This is…one of the harder weeks to complete, compared to the last few batches of challenges, though perhaps that’s just my view. You can judge for yourself by checking out the new challenges below:
- UPDATE: Watch a match replay has now been replaced by “Revive players (0/5).”
- Deal damage with pistols to opponents (0/500)
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge (0/7)
- Search Rubber Duckies (0/10)
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Salty Springs (0/1)(HARD)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (0/2)(HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (0/3)(HARD)
You should be able to revive a ton of players in 50 v 50, which is kind of the point of the sub-in, I believe, in addition to fixing technical issues. Though obviously, you can also do it in Squads or Duos. Pistol damage is a fairly annoying challenge as I don’t like that weapon class.
But that challenge is better than sniper rifle eliminations, which I am terrible at getting. I believe a workaround for this for bad snipers is downing players in Duos or Squads and then sniping them at close range for the final execution.
Kills in Tilted Towers is going to make the city even more of a madhouse, and with any amount of luck or skill, you should be able to clear that in short order?