The challenges for the upcoming week 7 of Season 5 in Fortnite Battle Royale have been leaked ahead of time thanks to data miners.
Because the challenges are uploaded to the game files by Epic Games before they go live, it is possible for miners to dig through the files to uncover the challenges.
Here is the full list of the upcoming week’s challenges, courtesy of StormLeaks.
- Visit the center of named locations in a single match (4)
- Search supply drops (3)
- SMG eliminations (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Lucky Landing (7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park (1)
- Eliminate opponents in Lazy Links (3)
Because it is week 7, it also means that you will be able to complete the ‘Road Trip’ challenge set, which tasks players with completing all of the weekly challenges in 7 weeks.
So if you have kept up with all the challenges so far in season 5, it means you will unlock the mystery skin hidden behind the Road Trip challenges.