Destiny 2 is all about loot and in order to obtain that loot, you need to grind, grind and grind harder!!!
Titans form a vital wall of defense in the Destiny universe, so they need some fancy Exotic armor to protect them while they do it. After all, if you can’t protect yourself, how are you going to protect your precious Fireteam? Here we’ve rounded up all the Titan Exotic armor available in Destiny 2 at release, along with what they’re all capable of.
This page is part of our Destiny 2 guide and is subject to change and updates as we explore the release build alongside all of you eager Guardians. Looking for other Exotics? Check out our Destiny 2 Exotics guides, including our list of every Exotic weapon in the game.
Exotic Titan helmets
Titans spend a lot of time charging into the frontlines and tend to think they can punch their way through anything. We must protect your tender head from a gruesome fate with nice, thick helmets. There are only two right now, one of which is brand new.
Mask of the Quiet One
- Dreaded Visage: Grants ability energy when damaged, and health regeneration when inflicting Void damage.
- This one will be especially popular among Sentinels for its ability to regen health when using abilities; think of that during your roaming Super. yes, you see where we’re going here. A Crucible horror for everyone else, we suspect.
- Transfusion Matrix: Kills with Arc melee abilities trigger health regeneration and restore melee energy.
- Returning from D1, this is for the Strikers among you. Again, it adds to the Titan’s tank capacity – but this time, it also makes them more punchy. Whoopee!
Exotic Titan chest armor
The chest is the biggest target on a Titan so layer it up with a good tactical vest. If the vest also helps turn you into an unstoppable killing machine, so much the better. there are three Exotic chest pieces for Titans, and two of them are brand new with Destiny 2.
Actium War Rig
- Auto-Loading Link: Steadily reloads a portion of your equipped Auto Rifle’s magazine from reserves.
- Are you tired of reloading your auto rifle? This Exotic really cements the Titan’s reputation as the best class choice for people who just want to shoot and shoot and shoot and nothing else. Great for tactical suppressing fire, too.
- Sunfire Furnace: Greatly improves the recharge rate of your solar abilities while Hammer of Sol is charged
- Step 01: equip this. Step 02: fire the Sunbreaker Super. Step 03: go gangbusters with grenades, melee, Sunspots and other fancy pants business. Like Sunbreakers needed a buff. I’m crying already.
Crest of Alpha Lupi
- Survival Well: Generates and additional Orb of Light from Supers and a healing pulse when Barricade is activated.
- Oh, so Titans get their Crest back and Hunters don’t? Typical Bungie bias. Anyway, this adds yet another benefit to the Titan class ability and makes their Supers more rewarding for allies.
Exotic Titan gauntlets
A Titan must protect their hands, because hands become fists, and fists are for punching. Rawr! Me Big Titan! I punch my way through the trouble! Me no need weapons! This is a very unfair characterization and I apologize. There are currently two Exotic Titan gauntlet sets, and one is a returning favorite.
Doom Fang Pauldron
- Horns of Doom: Shield Bash melee kills recharge Shield Throw. Melee Ability Kills recharge Sentinel Shield Super.
- Okay, so get this: you know how you can only throw the shield once in most Sentinel specs? Well, now you can throw it as many times as you can knee someone in the face before your charge runs out. Also, melee will recharge your super. So, you know. Have fun.
- Biotic Enhancements: Increased melee Lunge range. Improved damage when surrounded.
- Did I say my characterization of Titans as punching lunkheads were unfair? I would like to add: except when this Exotic is equipped. It is then very fair. They may as well have called this one Punchy McPunchface.
ACD/0 Feedback Fence
- Fury Conductors: Melee kills to build up explosive energy within the ACD/0 Feedback Fence. Being struck by a melee attack unleashes this energy in a devastating explosion.
- Hello, old D1 friends! Punch, punch, punch, and if someone dares to punch you? Oh ho, you have your revenge. Great for Thrall swarms, innit.
Exotic Titan leg armor
Titans are the least agile of the three classes, and if you want to change it, your leg armor Exotic choice can make a big difference. Run faster, gain better aerial movement, and – oh wait, the third one’s a weapon perk. Well, that ruined my intro theme. Two of these are new.
- Jump Jets: Provides additional aerial maneuverability
- Titans are sitting ducks while jumping. This Exotic changes that. Why is it called Lion Rampant? Lions do not fly. What about a bird of prey name instead? No? Well, try to imagine you’re pouncing, maybe. But rampant means – oh, Bungie, buy a dictionary and a book about wildlife.
- Mecha Holster: Reloads stowed submachine guns and allows you to ready them instantly.
- “I like SMGS,” you say, thoughtfully, furrowing your honest Titan brow, “But I think I could like them … more?” Good news.
- Linear Actuators: Increases sprint speed. Sprinting builds up a static charge. After melee attacking an enemy that charge will chain damage to nearby enemies.
- Returning from Rise of Iron, the Dunemarchers make you run fast. Why not call them Sonic something? That would be funny. Funnier than “Lucky Pants”, anyway. Oh by the way when you punch someone while wearing these you hit everyone nearby. Please don’t ask why.
That’s it for now – we’ll let you know about any new Exotic armours added down the track.