Target’s Black Friday ad has found it way online, and there are some pretty great gaming deals to be had for people who are willing to fight the crowds. The doors will open at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 23 and the retailer will then close at midnight and re-open at 6 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 24.
Here are some of the best gaming deals from Target:
- Xbox One S 500GB console with $25 gift card for $189.99 (usually $279.99)
- PlayStation 4 1TB console for $199.99 (usually $299.99; doorbuster deal)
- Resident Evil 7 PS4 for $15 (usually $29.99)
- Wolfenstein 2 PS4 for $29.99 (usually $55.99)
- Destiny 2 PS4 for $29.99 (usually $49.99)
- Shadow of War Xbox One for $29.99 (usually $49.99)
- Call of Duty: WWII PS4 or Xbox One for $45 (usually $59.99)
- Xbox One or PS4 wireless controllers for $39.99 (usually $54.99–$59.99)
You can check out the entirety of the ad if you want to see what else will be offered for Black Friday.
These prices are pretty straightforward, although it’s likely that the price for multiplatform titles will be for both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One versions of the game, even though only one version is pictured in the ad. The small print says that the sale price is for “games shown and more,” so the selection at each Target will likely be slightly different. Each item is, of course, available in limited quantities so be sure to get there as close to open as possible.
You can find all of our Black Friday deals here (bookmark that link!)